On Monday, July 22, Bunnell-Lammons Engineering (BLE) will begin general inspections of nine of the 17 pedestrian bridges along the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Inspectors will examine the welds, structural steel, bolting connections, foundation bearings and other general components of the bridges listed below. The work will take place between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and is expected to be completed by August 16. Once the inspections have been performed, BLE will provide the City with a report that includes current bridge conditions, recommendations (if any) for repair and an operations and maintenance plan for the future. The remaining eight pedestrian bridges will be inspected in 2020.
- Bridge near Richland Way and Ebaugh Avenue
- Bridge near Willard Street and Mayberry Street
- Anderson Memorial Bridge
- Twin bridges (2) near Cleveland Park Drive and Lakehurst Street
- Arch bridges (2) near Shelter 3 in Cleveland Park
- Arch bridge across from tennis courts in Cleveland Park
- Garden Club Bridge in Falls Park