Report a Missed Collection
There are a few reasons why your recycling, trash or yard waste may have been missed.
- Special Holiday: During holiday weeks, collection could be delayed by one day depending on your pickup day. Check the holiday collection schedule.
- Unaccepted Items: If items are in the recycling or trash carts that are not accepted by the city the waste will not be collected.
- Cart was inaccessible: Cart may have been too close to a stationary object (car, tree, another cart, pole, etc).
- Cart was not out on time: Trash can be picked up anywhere between 7AM – 4PM. Sometimes timing of pickup can change. If your cart was not out on time, please call 864-467-4345 and we will attempt to pick up your cart by the end of the next business day.
- Mixed piles of yard waste: Leaves/grass clippings must be separate from limbs/branches. No rocks, bricks, mulch, soil, or root balls can be collected.
To report a missed garbage, recycling, or yard waste collection, please call the Solid Waste Division at 864-467-4345 after 4PM on your service day.
Schedule a bulk pickup
Please call at least 1 day prior to your scheduled pickup day to request a bulk pickup.
Request a replacement trash or recycle cart
Please call the Solid Waste Division at 864-467-4345 to request a replacement cart.